Maestro Equestrian Centre is a stable yard and riding centre situated in the mystic Moot Valley at the foot of the Magaliesberg mountains close to both Pretoria and Hartbeespoort.
With a big dream and small budget Maestro was founded in 2008 by owner Hermien Jooste.
Our services include
* Stabling with paddock and/or herd set-up for all horses with various options to choose from
* Horse riding lessons for anyone wanting to learn how to ride in a safe and protected environment with well trained ponies and horses
* Horse riding lessons for the the more experienced rider wanting to specialize in either of the following disciplines
-- Dressage, jumping, showing, equitation, eventing & carriage driving --
* Training of young & inexperienced horses
* SANESA and graded training show preparation and transport to shows
* Trail rides among the beautiful Magalies mountains
Our facilities include
Kakiebos se arena - 60x20 sand dressage arena
Nugget se arena - 40x20 grass dressage arena
Graniet se arena - grass working riding arena specialising in working equitation
Ghita se arena - 100x40m grass arena
Harry se arena - 80x60 grass arena with jumping equipment
ST arena - 40x20m sand arena
20m sand training circle
20x20m picadero training square
If you want to learn how to ride or looking for that forever home for your equine friend please have a look at our website, like our facebook page and come visit!!